Your first visit
Upon your arrival at Sunshine Orthodontics for your complimentary exam, please notify our receptionist.
A clinical exam will be completed with full records taken to evaluate treatment options.
The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Diagnostic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
We encourage all our patients to arrive early. That way, you are able to fill out all the necessary paperwork for HIPAA compliance, etc.To help you feel more comfortable in a new place, we can give you a tour of our lovely offices.