Elite Invisalign treatment at Sunshine Orthodontics
When it comes to straightening your teeth and putting the shine back into your smile, you want a combination of specialist orthodontic treatment and the latest in orthodontic technology.
At Sunshine Orthodontics, you can have both because we are Elite providers of Invisalign, the revolutionary orthodontic treatment that can straighten your teeth using a series of virtually invisible, removable and comfortable aligners.
What is Invisalign?
Are you wondering how it could be possible that an orthodontic appliance can be comfortable to wear and so discreet that nobody will know you’re having treatment? Then you haven’t encountered Invisalign.
At Sunshine Orthodontics, we have treated hundreds of patients with this incredible orthodontic system and every time we have achieved stunning results for our patients.
Here’s how it works.
Made from a clear plastic material, Invisalign aligners look like thin sports mouthguards. Custom-made, they are placed over the top of your teeth and are moulded to the shape of your teeth to ensure a slimline fit. Every two weeks you need to change your aligners with the next set in the series which have been carefully moulded according to your treatment plan. Week by week these aligners are gradually straightening your teeth, all the while remaining virtually invisible to those around you.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr Mansour uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Which type of Invisalign is right for you?
Many of our patients would never have considered pursuing orthodontic treatment with traditional metal braces, but Invisalign has meant they are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
At Sunshine Orthodontics, we work with three different types of Invisalign:
- Invisalign: if you have an orthodontic problem that requires braces, it’s highly likely we can treat it with Invisalign.
- Invisalign Teen: so our teens aren’t left out, we can treat them with the version of Invisalign aligners that has been designed just for them.
Invisalign in the Hudson Valley
At Sunshine Orthodontics, our specialist orthodontist Dr. Ahmed Mansour saw the quality of results Invisalign can achieve for patients very early on. His belief in Invisalign aligners as a treatment method has seen him recognised with Elite Invisalign provider status, a prestigious level of recognition by Invisalign itself.
What’s more, Dr. Mansour and the team were one of the first Invisalign providers in Hudson Valley, NY to use the iTero digital scanner which eliminates the need for unpleasant impressions of your teeth.
Book your free Invisalign consultation
Find out more about Invisalign and what it takes to achieve a beautifully bright smile. Book your free Invisalign consultation with our team today.